Representative Payees

This page was last updated on July 19, 2019.


Printable Materials

FAQs: Representative Payees
Adobe Acrobat Document 755.0 KB
How Do I Get a Representative Payee for My Social Security Benefits?
Adobe Acrobat Document 118.5 KB
Representative Payee Fact Seet
Adobe Acrobat Document 216.3 KB
A Guide to Social Security Benefits Representative Payees
Adobe Acrobat Document 91.9 KB

Peerlink National Technical Assistance Center

Mental Health Association of Oregon

10373 NE Hancock Street

Suite 106

Portland, OR 97220

P: 503-922-2377

F: 503-922-2360

The material contained in this website was developed [in part] under grant number SM062558 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.  The views, policies, and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMHSA or HHS.